“Chemical messengers in the body!”
When your hormones are balanced, hormones help your body thrive.
Yet, when your hormones are even slightly disturbed you can experience life-altering symptoms.
‘Your Healthy Hormones’ is designed to help you get to the root of your hormone imbalance, and to help restore optimal hormone function.
If you are suffering from…
- Menopausal Signs and Symptoms
- Thyroid issues
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Heavy Periods
- Painful periods
- Chronic Stress/Adrenal Dysfunction
- Weight Gain
- Cervical Dysplasia
then you are likely experiencing a hormonal imbalance.
Helping couples conceive and sustain a healthy pregnancy from preconception to delivery is a passion. As a Naturopathic doctor I help all types of families grow.
Whether you are just starting to think about getting pregnant, or you have been trying for a period of time, Naturopathic medicine can be a standalone treatment or can compliment other fertility treatments.
Naturopathic medicine offers a unique approach to fertility care due to it’s foundational principles of treating the whole person with individualized treatment plans.
Congratulations! You’re pregnant and expecting a baby.
As a naturopathic doctor I love working with women as they travel through their pregnancy.
I offer care from conception to delivery. In conjunction with your midwife or obstetrician care, ‘Your Healthy Pregnancy’ can be an excellent addition to your pregnancy care team to help you achieve a healthy and natural pregnancy.
During the First Trimester (Weeks 1-13)
- Discuss optimal supplementation for a healthy pregnancy
- Address morning sickness, constipation, headaches, etc.
- Learn about healthy eating/living for a healthy pregnancy
During the Second Trimester (Weeks 14-26)
- Support healthy blood sugar regulation (Gestational Diabetes)
- Learn how to prevent and treat Urinary Tract Infections
- Stress management
- Nutritional support for common nutrient deficiencies
- Symptom support (aches/pains, heartburn)
During the Third Trimester (Weeks 27-40)
- Preparing for labour
- Group B Strep prevention and treatment
- Natural induction
- Breech baby presentation
- Acupuncture (induction, labour prep, stress management)
- Learn about natural pain management for labour (acupressure, homeopathic remedies, etc.)